Thursday, July 31, 2008
I am sitting alone in Ourspace. At 10am in the morning. I came at 9.30 actually. I am here supposedly for socpsych. When I see Nic or Amiril I may or may not thwack them over the head. Fancy calling me up so early and then not be here!
Nic overslept. She is still aeons away from getting here.
I called someone who may or may not be Amiril but either way they won't be here soon.
I suppose I ought to get started on something but I'm sleepy!
Not only do I have to finish up socpsych, I also have to do speechcom outline. Again. Do you know why? Because Kenneth messed it up again! Really he knows nothing about musicals. I stared at what he sent me in horror for a few minutes before I recovered sufficiently enough. I'm still reeling from the shock. Lol. Okay I exxagerate but it is pretty bad.
And my macbook has only 59% battery left. Yeah. Life throws you these setbacks all at once.
i thought the world of you
10:03 AM